GROUP EXHIBITION – (13 in total, from 2006 to 2020)
2020 – the Kiss
Rome, Spazio Area Contesa Arte via Margutta, 90 – October 16
IN MY SHOTS THE TITLE IS FUNDAMENTAL
2019 – * Bi_Exhibition * Dialogue between painter’s brush and photographer’s brush “
* Even the idea of not revealing – INITIALLY – the painter’s identity is by Ugo Maria Cionfrini. * (I revealed it !!!)
2019 – Civic Museum of Zoology – ” H2O and moments … of light “
Carla BELLI, Marco BIAGIOLI, Luciano CAPORALE, Ugo Maria CIONFRINI, Daniele CUMINALE, Emanuela D’AVERSA,
Chiara DI ROSA, Francesco FERRUZZI, Annamaria FRAONE, Francesca FRASCA, Francesca GIAGU,
Francesca GUCCIONE, Antonello GUERRINI, Alessandro IOANNUCCI, Stefano LATINI, Claudio LIMITI,
Giorgio MARTINI, Antonio MOTOLESE, Carlo PULIANI, Claudio ROSSETTI, Stefano ROZERA, Elena SANTELLI,
Sara SERRA, Stefano ULISSE, Vito ZITO.
for the World Water Day March 22nd and month of photography until March 31, 2019
2016 – ArtParmaFair
The NeoartGallery curated by dr. Giorgio BERTOZZI and, the art historian Ferdan YUSUFI.
Artists will be present:
Zehra BAşARAN, Ugo-Maria-CIONFRINI, Luigi COLOMBI “Conte”, Davide FRISONI, Musa GUNEY, Hale KARACELIK,
Laura MIGOTTO, Neveser ÖZENBAS, Hector RIGEL, Evren SEZGIN, Emre YUSUFI
(group exhibition) from 1 to 2 October and 7 9 October.
2016 – Quintessenze
– Tivoli Scuderie Piazza Garibaldi. The NeoartGallery curated by dr. Giorgio BERTOZZI, Giancarlo CANEVA
and art historian Ferdan YUSUFI
Lale Aghayeva ÜREK , Elif AJDARKOSH, Ayça Alper AKçAY, Beatrice ANTALYA,
Giampaolo ATZENI, Huri Aykut ÜLKER, Zehra BASARAN, Giovanni BASSO, Sabahat BAYAR,
Merve BEKKET, Clara BENEDETTI ORSANO, Banu BIçEN, Claudio BONANNI, BORZANI,
Alda BòSCARO, Giancarlo CANEVA, Eugenio CERRATO, Ugo Maria CIONFRINI, Luigi COLOMBI “Conte”,
Iure CORMIC, Rıdvan COşKUN, Milena CRUPI, Esra ÇUBUK, Maria Pia DAIDONE, Stefano FERRACCI,
Massimo FERRI, Davide FRISONI, Carla GALLI MORANDI, Silvana GATTI, Mauro GENTILE, Giò CAMPO,
Romina GIORDANO, Musa GüNEY, Karaahmetoğlu Anber HACIRAIFOğLU, Hale KARAçELIK,
Evşen Zehra KESKIN, Alfonso MANGONE, Enrico MARRAS, Ginia MAY, Laura MIGOTTO,
Giampaolo MULIARI, Emel ÖRS, Güler ÖZCAN, Pelin ÖZER, Rezan ÖZGER, İhsan ÖZUYSAL,
Mario PALMA, Annamaria PANARACE , Francesca PELLEGRINO, Giuseppina PIOLI, Alida PUPPO,
Claudia RAZA, Orfeo REDA, Giuseppe RESCI, Hector RIGEL, Alessandro ROCCHI, Vito SARDANO,
Maurizio SCARPARI, Sabriye ŞEKER, Cuneyt ŞENYAVAS, Gül Seray ARTUT, Alessio SERPETTI,
Evren SEZGIN, Sergio SIMEONI (Serpic), Leo STROZZIERI, Gulseren SüDOR, Teoman SüDOR,
Meral TEKCAN, Emre YUSUFI, Luciana ZABARELLA, Antonio ZUCCHIATTI.
The catalog of the exhibition, edited by Giorgio MONDADORI, (group exhibition) from 17 to 25 September.
on page 40 and 41 there are my two works: “Miraculous … 50s” and “T-Rex …” one of my ” Zampilli of … Life “.
2016 – Euro Export Art in Forlì
The NeoartGallery curated by Giorgio BERTOZZI and art historian Ferdan YUSUFI, (group exhibition) from 18 to 20 March.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxpT6eeVIQM (the “Microphone … years ’50” appears at the 17th second)
2015 – International Contemporary Art Expo
- Curated by Giorgio Gregorio GRASSO and the art historian Mattea MICELLO centrale Taccani in Trezzo sull’Adda from 1 August to 31 October 2015. In collaboration with Enel partner Expo 2015. (group exhibition).
I participated in law by being among the first three, in the first biennial of contemporary art of facebook in the photography category. (With the “Microphone … years ’50” – 120 cm x 80 cm on aluminum with frame in the back)
2015 – IMAGINE in Reggio Emilia
- Will be present with his “Zampilli di … Vita” art exhibition – Reggio Emilia curated by Giorgio BERTOZZI and
- art historian Ferdan YUSUFI; Neoartgallery Cultural Association, (group exhibition) from 26 to 28 September.
I exposed the Zampilli di … Life: “the mysterious man who gives … to eat poodle”, (1,00 mx 0,70 cm) “the monster of the snow …” (0,75 x 0 , 50) “The Ermellino …” (0.75 x 0.50) “The Bear … and the Horse” (0.45 x 0.30) “Medusa …” (0, 75, x 0.50)
2015 – Emotions of art in Capalbio
- Curated by the art historian Sveva MANFREDI ZAVAGLIA at the Aldobrandeschi castle Colacchioni di Capalbio
- Cristos BALOUKOS, BASTIANELLI e CARDELLINI, Ana BERBEL, Nadia BERGAMINI,
- Sara CAPOGROSSI, Marco Esteban CAVALLARO,
Ugo Maria CIONFRINI, Laura CULTRERA, Georgeta GRABOVSCHI,
- Dario MAZZEO, Paola NAPOLEONI, Maria Rita ONOFRI, Jean Francois PARVEAUX,
- Donatella PAUSELLI, Francesca PENNESE, Betti RELLA, Maria Pia RELLA, Giulio RIGONI,
- Fulvio ROTTICHIERI, Adelaide SCAVINO, Sabrina SIMONCINI, Danilo TEAGANO, Valentina ZELLI.
- ( group exhibition), July 18.
2015 – The Biennial of Photography year 0 in Trezzo sull’Adda, Milan metropolitan city.
- Curated by On. prof. Vittorio Historia dell’arte SGARBI, artistic director Giorgio Gregorio GRASSO and organizational director
- dr. Luca FABBRI. The inauguration will be on 20 JUNE 2015 at the “Taccani” power station in Trezzo sull’Adda, Milan metropolitan city. End of the event on July 31, 2015. I will participate right in the ” Microphone … 50s “ 1.20 x 0.80 mounted on aluminum, framed in the back. As it came from the top three at the “International Art Biennial on facebook” (group exhibition), july
Trusting a black and white with strong contrasts is the evocative feature of this shot … the ” Microphone … 50s “ as well as being a tribute to the past, is a happy technical insight that fixes the subject on black textures Almost as if he emerged from memory to share his instant memory. The imaginative find of staring at what you see, to make even more visible, confirms the bizarre and imaginative universe of Ugo Maria CIONFRINI’s photography. – Rosanna MELE (art historian)
December 21, 2014 I decided to reveal the “secret” of my latest discovery, inherent in nature. “Everything flows …” is a part of the horse, a superb, elegant animal, a little crazy like me and fantastic in all its glory. (Exactly the sweat under the saddle, after a gallop race) – BUT I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL NO LONGER REVEAL ANY OF MY FUTURE AND CURRENT DISCOVERIES THAT I HAVE ALREADY SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC
2014 – Quintessenze in Grottaferrata
- Rune of TUTTO … SCORRE (Everything Flows …) went to the exhibition in the State Library of the National Monument of Grottaferrata, Monumental Complex of the Greek Abbey of San Nilo, Escherico Monastery of Santa Maria di Grottaferrata – Basilian Monks, with 100 works Of 50 artists and more than 3000 visitors during the exhibition period, Neoartgallery Cultural Association presents Quintessenze 2014
- With Giorgio BERTOZZI and art historian Ferdan YUSUFI, critically acclaimed by Marina PESCATORI (group exhibition),
- 13 December.
(The “Everything Flowing Cat” appears from 40 ° to 42 ° second)
2011 – E.A.C. Artistic in Rome
Rome. Wine-Bar CAMPONESCHI, presentation by prof. Achille BONITO OLIVA known as ABO of the art and, Umberto SCROCCA
with Vito BONGIORNO, Maurizio CANNAVACCIUOLO, Ugo Maria CIONFRINI, Baldo DIODATO, Mark KOSTABI, Franco LOSVIZZERO, Alessandro SCANNELLA, Piera SCOGNAMIGLIO (group exhibition) September 22.
2007- Virtual Food in London
- London (group exhibition).
2006 – Free theme for the end of the course (with ” FATA ” Fire, Air, Earth, Water) Rome (group exhibition).
SOLO EXHIBITION – (10 in total, from 2004 to 2014)
2014 – TUTTO … SCORRE (Everything Flows … )
- Without presentation, he wanted the photographs to be presented alone. – Rome, SanSaba22, via San Saba, 22 A – thanks Marco and Rita ROSCIOLI of the Ancient Forno Roscioli, Via dei Chiavari, 34 (solo exhibition), 26 November.
2014 – Tutto … Scorre (Everything Flows … )
- On November 24 for a few intimate friends I made my first personal show at home and it was a good event, unfortunately I could not invite the “world”.
From a joke of her friend Selena, to take a tour of her work, she decided to do a traveling exhibition for the city of Rome starting for a few close friends from her home, and secondly for the general public through SanSaba22 a rib would go to Grottaferrata and finally in the Talenti area in Rome.
2012 – Zampilli di … Vita (Gush of … Life) in Fermo
- Presentation by prof. Stefano PAPETTI Historical Art – Fermo, palace Breccia – Fratadocchi – sponsored by Pierantoni footwear Porto San Giorgio and Luca Iachini footwear Castellano (solo exhibition), July 28th.
2012 – My “Ballerina” of the (Gush of … Life) Rome
debuted in a show, projected on a big screen during Marco PASSIGLIA‘s show “Between me … Tenco and Gaber” in The shadow of the Colosseum, June 22nd.
2012 – The Pure Nature of Nature in Calcata
- Reporter Maria ARCIDIACONO – Calcata (VT), Baronale Palazzo degli Anguillara – sponsored by the Council of Culture of the town of Calcata and the Valle del Treja Park (staff), May 5th. (solo exhibition)
- Inauguration on Saturday 5 May in Calcata (VT) in the Palazzo Baronale degli Anguillara, the solo exhibition “The pure soul of nature” by Ugo Maria Cionfrini. The photographer from the Marche has long dedicated his attention to nature and in his shots it seems to want to capture the pristine essence. Whether it is the moment in which the water jets become sculptured or when the wind makes poppies dance, his eye seems careful to simply return the dialogue between nature itself and man, too often interrupted or Forgot.
Not looking for a sophisticated and perfect image Ugo Maria CIONFRINI, uses the photographic medium with honesty and innocence, is the first to surprise discovering the small wonders that make a unique and unrepeatable moment. His spontaneous passion, devoid of virtuosic filters, gives his works a reading that ranges effortlessly between the free abstract construction and the vision of fairy-tale figures. Extremely close-up details of food, daring filiform structures of spiderwebs, colored light games, everything is observed by Cionfrini with passionate and smiling eyes; every gray and cynical daily conditioning is swept away by the freshness and wonder of those who want to tell the poetry of beauty that still fortunately surrounds us.
Editorial NUOVO CORRIERE VITERBESE 6 May 2012.
2012 – Zampilli di… Vita (Gush of … Life) in Calcata
- Text by Laura RAMOINO – Calcata (VT), art gallery Le Tele Tolte – (solo exhibition), May 5th.
Editorial THE COUNTRY OF GROSSETO Sunday, May 6, 2012.
Article by Giuliana SANZANI – He publicly wanted to thank Dr. Giuliana SANZANI for the interview because he wrote by thread and sign what I told her, not omitting anything, an ethics to admire in this Italy that in ancient times could boast To have among its fellow citizens so many people of great value, the greatest of all was certainly Leonardo by VINCI, thanking you warmly for his exquisite professionalism, cordially the greeting, Ugo Maria CIONFRINI
Jets water is figures in movement
On Saturday, May 5, two exhibitions of Ugo Maria Cionfrini will be inaugurated in Calcata (VT)
Artistic photographer, with a professionally high-profile path behind it. Her
Peculiarity is to photograph jets of water through which, with his
Fantasy and a play of lights natural, Animates and interprets shapes, figures, objects,
Animals and moving characters, employing only 1/125 seconds.
The “Zampilli di vita” exhibition will open at 5 pm
The Le Tele Tolte gallery in the street
St. John 49, while “The pure soul of nature” will be inaugurated at 18am
Baronale Anguillara Palace in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 4. Both, ad
Free admission, will be open until May 13th.
Com And where the idea of interpreting it, so differently, is that
Do we all see it as simple clutches? (Somewhere I read that she does
Reference to an area of Rome)
Answer: I was walking in this “area of Rome, imp
I looked back in front of a with this Zampillo and my attention was drawn
Of the thousand colors dancing around him, I heard myself calling from a voice that came from “the same”
not I can explain it to words but I started to open the stand, position my
reflex camera and I started taking frames to this “living” creature that is
The water itself. At every normal shot, 1/125, I felt something inside me,
every so I looked through the viewer and could see something surprising
tooth, this zampillo It seemed to have a soul, since 2009 I have not gone to
find it …
It can explain why 2 exhibitions at Calcata and at the same time?
Answer: … I soon said I had this opportunity being invited both
From the Councilor to Culture both from the gallery and since I liked the idea for me
very original to do two contemporary personal exhibitions I put it into practice
2011 – Zampilli di … Vita – (Gush of … Life)
- Rome, Wine-Bar CAMPONESCHI, presentation by prof. Achille BONITO OLIVA of art and Umberto SCROCCA.
- Curator and text of art historian Miriam CASTELNUOVO (solo exhibition), September 15
Editorial ” CITY ” di Rome Thursday 15 September 2011.
2011 – Zampilli di … Vita – (Gush of … Life)
Journalist’s text Michaela MENESTRINA – Rome, Galleria Le OPERE curator Piero ALEGIANI – sponsored by Rome Capital,
Rome City Hall I, with the patronage Valentino Volkswagen Auto thanking Casale del Giglio and Marco and Rita Roscioli
of the Ancient Oven Roscioli (exhibition only), May 5th.
Editorial “ IL TIRRENO ” Argentario 15 MAY 2011.
2009 – Metamorphosis
- Text by dr. Marina AMORI – Rome, Torretta VALADIER – sponsored by Roma XX (solo exhibition). 3 July.
The title means that by photographing nature with the right spirit and the fantasy that brings you into the depths you will discover unexpected and real shapes that amaze the eye and heart of the artist and I am also surprised by the spectator’s view …
2005 – Virtual Food
- Rome – Tiepolo (solo exhibition).
- TIEPOLARTE 2-1
2004 – Virtual Food
- Rome – In the studio of the architects Beatrice PALMA and Franca PINCI (solo exhibition).
Competitions and Publications
2020 – Participation in the Francesco Fabbri Prize for contemporary arts
CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION
The section is aimed at authors of all nationalities who work with the photographic medium, without age limits. The Francesco Fabbri Foundation thus strengthens its intervention in the field of contemporary photography, alongside exhibition and residential activities.
The works cannot exceed the dimensions of 150 × 150 cm.
It is possible to register only one work per application, also intended as an installation consisting of several images, which however falls within the overall dimensions of 150 x 150 (for example a diptych or triptych).
The works will be evaluated by the jury according to qualitative criteria and adherence to contemporaneity.
Online registration Dear candidate, the registration was successful with the confirmation code ASCN4468
2019 – photo contest “ European Photography “
” 2020 Edition ” – FANTASIES. Narrations, rules, inventions – opening 17 – 19 April – exibitions until May 24th
- I insert the photos in the portfolio with the titles –
- click on this link and you can see them in their entirety
2018 – photo contest ” Sony World Photography Awards 2018 ”
with ten of my Gushes of … Life
2016 – photo contest “ LensCulture Magnum Photography Awards 2016 “.
The photograph titled: ” Balls … bowling ” was misinterpreted by a judge who told me via email that it was a trivial photo and did not want to make controversy but, He did not understand that they were not really two bowling balls but … two simple grapes, in my opinion if you do not have a sensitive soul on some things there is little to do they do not get there.
2016 – photo contest ” Lens culture portrait-awards-2016 “
2014 – Article “ La Lampadina “, February 17.
We have guests – photography: life pushes.
by Guest Author • 17 February 2014
Article by Ugo Maria CIONFRINI, – Guest author of LA LAMPADINA
My friend Beppe Zezza – in truth he is a friend of my mother, a question of registry office – he is my admirer. He registered me among the recipients of the newsletter “La Lampadina” and I have been stopping for months asking me to write an article that describes my artistic inspiration. “La Lampadina” – he says, and I must recognize with reason – always dedicates a space to art and therefore is a suitable place. ”
But talking about oneself is difficult for an artist: what drives him is an inner “fire” but he speaks with the tones that “he feels” inevitably risks appearing “over the top”!
For the friendship with Beppe, I try.
Who am I ? A photographer. A photographer and a curious person. For this innate curiosity, when free from the (hard) commitments that life imposes for the need to put together bread and something more, I have always turned with the Reflex to fix environments, colors, characters that struck my imagination.
One day I found myself in front of a fountain and I started looking at the gush of water – jets of life – musodilevriero was a “strange” fact: my attention was attracted by the colors that were playing around to him and I felt like a voice, coming from the “same” who called me. So I took the Reflex, I mounted the tripod and started shooting. The gush was no longer an inert matter but a living creature that took on new and fantastic aspects from time to time. An amazing and exciting thing …
The technology of photography has made it possible for me to transpose the emotions I felt in an “objective” way and allowed me to put them in common and transmit them. Great is my satisfaction when, in the numerous exhibitions in which I exposed the best of my shots, I see in the eyes of the visitors the same amazement that I felt and I feel.
My hope (or illusion?) Is that attitude of curiosity about life and its hidden aspects that distinguishes me and that is the soul of my work can be transfused into the viewer.
Here are some comments that visitors have affixed to the exhibitions, in the visitors book: “I have found what your eye has seen and reinterpreted for those who cannot see!” “In the thousandth of a second is enclosed forever the form “of nature”. “Only the very attentive eye is able to perceive what the common eye cannot even see”.
In the image attached to this article I give you an idea of what I do …
At my next show you are all invited! To look..and comment…
SOUTH VOCATIONS “March 2012 page 37 – FROMOR Editor’s web magazine